Our Vision: Develop leaders who advance the culture of Heaven.
We have a conviction that ministry training should be transformational and not just informational. Our burden is to combine biblical teaching with genuine community. Our students will be learning and serving together in the context of a local church. Students will explore how God has uniquely gifted them for their life and ministry. Our smaller class sizes will allow individual mentoring with our instructors and leadership team. This personalized discipleship will provide an organic learning environment that will allow our students unparalleled growth opportunities. Our students will get from this experience as much as they are willing to invest in it.
Here's The Plan.
The training school will be a nine month long program starting September 11th 2017 that will be 75 percent leadership based and 25 percent specific ministry track based. The school will offer training in the areas of: Children’s Ministry, Student Ministry, Worship Ministry, Pastoral Ministry & Missions. The program will run from approximately early September through the end of May.
- Having a part time job is required.
- Serving in ministry 10 hours a week is required.
- Vehicle is required.
- The full $3,500 is due on the first day of School.
- You will need to begin raising money for outreach at the end of the nine months if you plan on attending the outreach.
- Finding your own housing is required (we can help to point you in the right direction but are not responsible).
I Want To Know More!
If you would like to take the next step in fulfilling your call that The Lord has put on your life and are interested in finding out how you can become a student in the Summit Training Center please email us at the address below or go to our the SCT Contact page and connect with us that way.